Introduction

Welcome to Uh Like That! Where we love to bring you the latest Pop Music & Custom Covers! We're growing fast & are now gathering a staff for even more updates! Please remember to Rate our posts & make Comments! We really appreciate the feedback! Thanks! -Eric

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift [LP]




Download: MP3 Album / AirRockStar Cover Art
Password: http://www.uhlikethat.com/

Track Listing:
1. Tim McGraw
2. Picture To Burn
3. Teardrops On My Guitar
4. A Place In This World
5. Cold As You Are
6. The Outside
7. Tied Together With A Smile
8. Stay Beautiful
9. Should've Said No
10. Mary’s Song (Oh My My My)
11. Our Song
12. I’m Only Me When I’m With You
13. Invisible
14. A Perfectly Good Heart
15. Taylor's 1st Phone Call With Tim McGraw

"So what do you think? Spill it now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment