Introduction

Welcome to Uh Like That! Where we love to bring you the latest Pop Music & Custom Covers! We're growing fast & are now gathering a staff for even more updates! Please remember to Rate our posts & make Comments! We really appreciate the feedback! Thanks! -Eric

Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook - The Time Of My Life [EP]





Download: MP3 Album / AirRockStar Cover Art
Password: http://www.uhlikethat.com/

Track Listing:
1. The Time Of My Life
2. Always Be My Baby
3. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
4. Billie Jean
5. Innocent
6. I'm Alive
7. Hungry Like The Wolf
8. Eleanor Rigby
9. Day Tripper
10. The Music Of The Night
11. Little Sparrow
12. Dream Big (Live!)
13. The World I Know (Live!)
14. Dare You To Move (Live!)
15. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Live!)
16. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Live!)

Here is your new American Idol! David Cook is here & it's time to rock out! I cannot wait for his studio album later this year to be released! It's gonna be freaking awesome! For now enjoy all his American Idol Preformances even the live ones! Rock on!

"So what do you think? Spill it now!"

3 comments:

  1. david cook is awesome! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can U pls Re-Post/Re-upload the LINKS for this DAVID COOK - TIME OF MY LIFE (EP) American Idol Studio/Live Performances??? THANK YOU! Current Links are NOT working or deleted/not valid. (Kyge)

    ReplyDelete