Introduction

Welcome to Uh Like That! Where we love to bring you the latest Pop Music & Custom Covers! We're growing fast & are now gathering a staff for even more updates! Please remember to Rate our posts & make Comments! We really appreciate the feedback! Thanks! -Eric

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Girlicious - Girlicious [LP]




Download: MP3 Album / AirRockStar Cover Art
Password: http://www.uhlikethat.com/

Track Listing:
1. Do About It
2. Baby Doll
3. Liar Liar ft. Flo Rida
4. Save The World
5. Here I Am
6. Already Gone
7. I.O.U. 1 ft. Kardinal Offishall
8. My Boo
9. Radio
10. Still In Love ft. Sean Kingston
11. It's Mine
12. The Way We Were
13. Stupid Shit
14. Like Me
15. Mirror (Bonus Track)

"Let's do some stupid shit! Ya!" Girlicious was formed by Robin Antin on a reality television series with the Pussycat Dolls. Their debut album has only been released in Canada & is unreleased worldwide. Standout tracks include: "I.O.U. 1, Stupid Shit, & Baby Doll" Enjoy!

"So what do you think? Spill it now!"

6 comments:

  1. These girls look and sound retarded. Pussycat Dolls wannabes ain't cuttin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY ROCK!!!! THX U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they look hot! but.. is this worth it!!! I need more convincing comments before I can download this album...

    Anyway... thanks Eric for the upload.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the best album 2008! I loooove it... especially Save The World, Liar Liar, Do About it... or no wait, I luv them all!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv 'do about it' - its so good

    ReplyDelete