Introduction

Welcome to Uh Like That! Where we love to bring you the latest Pop Music & Custom Covers! We're growing fast & are now gathering a staff for even more updates! Please remember to Rate our posts & make Comments! We really appreciate the feedback! Thanks! -Eric

Friday, November 28, 2008

Brandy - Human [LP]




Download: MP3 Album / Original Cover Art
Password: http://www.uhlikethat.com/

Track Listing:
1. Human (Intro)
2. The Definition
3. Warm It Up With Love
4. Right Here (Departed) Preview Track
5. Piano Man Preview Track
6. Long Distance (Interlude)
7. Long Distance Preview Track
8. Camouflage
9. Torn Down
11. Shattered Heart Preview Track
12. True
13. A Capella (Something's Missing)
14. 1st & Love
15. Fall
16. Gonna Find My Love (Bonus Track) Preview Track

Classic Brandy! Mid-Tempo tracks with a lot ballads! Great album to chill out with. Stand out tracks: "Right Here (Departed), Piano Man, Long Distance, Shattered Heart, & Gonna Find My Love" Enjoy!

"So what do you think? Spill it now!"

13 comments:

  1. I'm suprised I really like this. Thx for the previews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make a cover for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to make a cover for this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great album! Everyone needs to go out and buy it and support Brandy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will make a cover for this when I get time, Kinda leaked so soon and I've been very busy! I will tho! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I have to say is, for weeks I've been coming here, and not been able to take anything, because every time I try, it goes to "Upload Jockey. Make mass mirrors....NOTHING FOUND." This has happened over and over again, and I don't know how anyone else is actually getting any content. It's sad, I've been a loyal fan of ULT for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love "Gonna Find My Love". I think the whole album is ok. Too many ballads and mid-tempo songs for me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHECK OUT THIS REMIX OF CIARA'S GO GIRL BY PRODUCER TECH GROOVE AT THIS WEBSITE:

    http://www.zshare.net/audio/52895809f940caa2/

    WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TECHGROOVEBEATS

    YOU WONT REGRET IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wuhuuu... thx Eric for the upload!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this album¡¡¡ tough you miss another 2 bonus (no big deal) best brandy album yet ,,I love it¡¡

    ReplyDelete