Introduction

Welcome to Uh Like That! Where we love to bring you the latest Pop Music & Custom Covers! We're growing fast & are now gathering a staff for even more updates! Please remember to Rate our posts & make Comments! We really appreciate the feedback! Thanks! -Eric

Monday, November 19, 2007

Excellence - The Region Of Excellence [LP]




Download: MP3 Album / AirRockStar Cover Art
Password: http://www.uhlikethat.com/

Track Listing:
1. Need To Know (Eeine Meenie Miny Moe)
2. Lose It All
3. Me Myself And I
4. Real Life
5. What's Up?
6. Never Say Never
7. Her Or Me
8. I Believe It When I See It
9. Kiss-A-Licious
10. Mama's Boy
11. Female Intuition
12. Need To Know (M 12 Remix)
13. We Can Dance (Bonus Track)
14. Last To Know (Bonus Track)

This album is pure Pop at it's prime! Here's a lil' background information about Excellence. They released five Top 10 Singles that took "The Region Of Excellence" to #1 in Sweden! However rather than following their European PopStars sisters (No Angels & Girls Aloud) Excellence went down the TrueBliss/Hear'Say trajectory and cut loose from their record label once the album was released. They then went back into the studio for their follow-up album but it never showed up... Anyways enjoy "The Region Of Excellence" This is my favorite pop album of all time and a ULT Exclusive. So don't even think about posting this anywhere without credit and a link back to ULT! I hope you enjoy Ecxellence as much as I do too! Enjoy!!!

"So what do you think? Spill it now!"

1 comment:

  1. HELLO MY FRIEND, I'M FROM ARGENTINA AND I WOULD LOVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS... COULD YOU UPLOAD IT ON MEDIAFIRE OR COULD YOU UPLOAD "ME, MYSELF AND I" TO 4SHARED.COM I WOULD REALLY THANK YOU FOR THAT. I CAN SUSCRIBE AND PUBLISH THIS LINK ON MANY SITES

    ReplyDelete